Contest winners will be notified by email. Please ensure you enter a valid address so that we can contact you with your prize if you are a winner.
Overworked? Too busy for the gym? fitmob now offers a solution for your fitness woes!
Join fitmob and the best trainers in San Francisco for fun, dynamic group workouts all across San Francisco. Now, delivered directly to your office.
Enter now to make your lunch hour a power hour!
Win FREE Workouts….coming to an office near you!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting answers via this entry form from 4/1/2014-4/15/2014. Answers must include your company name in the text.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Contestants must be employed by a company with an office located in San Francisco, CA. Employees of fitmob inc. (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES: Limit one entry per person. If a person submits multiple entries, only the first entry will be considered. Individual entries from the same company will be considered separately.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality.
5. PRIZES: 5 Winners will receive:
- (4) 50 minute in office workouts
- (10) free fitmob workouts in San Francisco for all Company employees
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be announced on 4/18/2014. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant fitmob a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant fitmob the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. fitmob is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
8. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of fitmob. fitmob reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. By entering this contest you consent to register for fitmob.com and receive marketing communication from fitmob, Inc.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. fitmob inc. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: fitmob is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, fitmob may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release fitmob from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com or self-addressed stamped envelope to: Contests, fitmob inc., 371 Fifth St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
5 companies will win:
- (4) 50 minute in office workouts
- (10) free fitmob workouts in SF for all Company employees
4/1/2014 – 4/15/2014